Well we found out the bad news today that my Grandma has to go in to surgery. I know that she is very nervous and I ask that you could please pray for comfort. She is so awesome and I love her so dearly. She has been a strong role model in my life for many reasons, she is such an awesome woman of God, and also a loving, caring wife. I pray to God that she will be healed with the mighty power of the one who loves her the most. Grandma I love you so much, and just remember God always has you in his big hands.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
im really sorry about your grandma.
i know how you feel.
its really hard.
i'll pray for your grandma buddy.
Definitely will be praying.
This is Chris from church, by the way!
Christophermetzger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment