CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Game for the summer!


We destroyed the Dobson Mustangs yesterday with the score of 25 to 3! It was awesome! I grounded out twice, got hit by the pitch, and I struck out. I made a good catch in left to keep a run from scoring and I also scored a run! I continue to love the best sport ever the more I play it!

4 comments:

Trudy said...

Your Moma was a Dobson Mustang and so was your Daddy, he played on that field 20 years ago. Crazy huh? We are proud of you!

Papa and Mima Taza said...

Sweeeeeet!

Kevin Eberhart said...

hey man sweet meeting you and all your family this morning! your dad has a really great heart and i cant wait to see what he has to offer! i also cant wait to hang out with you and get to know you!

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

That is so awesome! Go Jared!! Hey let us know when your games are and we can come cheer you on! love you!
Aunt Tan